Since we moved to Canada, Marc and I have been learning to ski! We have visited all of the North Shore Mountains close to Vancouver, as well as a few other resorts in British Columbia and Washington. When I can, I’ve written about our experiences at each resort and about my experiences learning how to ski.
Ski Hills in Vancouver:
- Mount Seymour – First ever skiing lessons
- Mount Seymour – Skiing over New Year
- Cypress Mountain – About the Silver Pass
- Cypress Mountain – Skiing during Christmas holidays
- Night Skiing Cypress Mountain – Adults learn to Ski lessons
- Skiing at Grouse Mountain – A super-powder-y day
Whistler & Blackcomb:
- Introduction to Whistler Blackcomb – If you’d like to see the views
- First ever visit to Whistler – When I lost my ski!
- Whistler on Christmas Day – It was so beautiful with no crowds
- Spring Skiing in Whistler Blackcomb – Quiet but cold
Other Ski Resorts:
- Sasquatch Mountain Resort – This is close to Vancouver, cheap and really fun!
- Mount Baker Ski Area – We popped over the border to ski for a day
- Marmot Basin – This was our epic day skiing in the Rockies, near Jasper